“Ted has been terrific for us to work with. He is a creative problem-solver who I trust to ask the hard questions and work with to answer thoughtfully and truthfully. When we work with Ted, we always outline goals and he keeps us on track. I value his contribution to my management team.” — Paige Campbell, President / Partner, Grady Britton
Ted Sarvata frees up entrepreneurs to maximize impact.
CEOs and their leadership teams to answer key questions such as: What is our purpose? How can we bring our core values more alive? What is our strategy? Would we enthusiastically rehire everyone on our team? Are we consistently meeting our revenue and profit goals? Can we free up cash for growth without needing outside financing?
Ted’s experience includes:
- Creation of a one-page strategic plan and coaching executives with Salt & Straw, a Portland, Oregon based gourmet ice cream company,to implement execution habits so they can reach their quarterly goals.
- Reorganized weekly meetings for efficiency, allowing Portland based DMH Research’ president to stop participating in some of them entirely.
- Guiding the Bicycle Transportation Alliance to implement a system of quarterly goals with corresponding metrics to both maximize their donation dollars as well as impact per dollar.
- Ted is a Gazelles International Certified Coach, teaching and coaching on the Rockefeller Habits.
- Ted also hosts a weekly online radio show at PurposePodcast.com.