We offer several Food for Thought “Lunch and Learn” topics, many of which are available via Webinar, as noted.
- “Why” Leadership: What Great Leaders Do Differently
- Ever wonder what great leaders do differently? Gain the tools to identify your core leadership values.
- Leadership Worth Following: Unexamined Assumptions of Change Management
- People are more likely to follow leaders based on their conviction, confidence, and the likelihood of success
- Turning Your Challenges into Defining Moments: Courageous Leadership
- Courage is not an innate quality. It takes practice and your conscious choice of how you want to live and lead.
- Grounded Leadership: The Gateway to Becoming the Leader You’re Meant to Be
- The first step to growing into the leader you really want to become is finding your truth.
- Building a Living Business: Outperform Your Industry Peers 2-to-1 Beginning Today
- A living business is a flexible organization that financially outperforms traditional businesses 2-to-1. Available via Webinar
- Double Your Profits using the Triple Bottom Line!
- Companies that focus on all three bottom line (People, Planet, Profit) financially outperform profit-focused businesses 2-to-1 Available via Webinar
- “How’re You Going to Keep Them? Attracting and Keeping Your Best and Brightest as the Economy Improves
- What can you do so that your employees are actively engaged in helping your organization achieve its goals? Available via Webinar
- Why are we Dealing with that Problem Again? Root Cause Analysis
- Tired of playing “Whack-a-Mole” – where the problems keep coming back in a slightly different form? Available via Webinar
- Where is the Waste? Identify and Eliminate Waste
- How do you identify and eliminate the 50% of all activity and effort that is actually waste? Available via Webinar
Employee Engagement and Development
- Secret of Employee Engagement
- Pioneering organizations have blazed the trail to sustainable success. The rewards are large; the cost is miniscule. Available via Webinar
- Can You Hear Me Now? Skills for Authentic Listening
- Distractions and partial communications cost us in ways that we’re not always aware of until it is too late.
- Am I Free of Bias? Becoming Culturally Competent
- An introduction to cultural competency, why it is important, and how every is affected by unconscious biases
- View from the Balcony: Adjust the Lens on Your Career to Grow and Advance
- Observe your career objectively and explore what’s working what you might want to change.
- Greatest Gift You Can Give: It’s Priceless and It’s Free!
- Recognize the different ways of seeing others and how the experience of being affirmed affects people’s performance
- Most Taboo Topic in the Workplace: It is Not Politics or Pay!
- Humans are inherently spiritual. Learn how to use this primary force effectively in your organization. This is NOT about religion! Available via Webinar
Communication Skills and Tools
- What’s Wrong with Them? They Just Don’t Understand!
- Interactively explore one of four dichotomies of personality to understand why and how people operate differently.
- It’s All in Your Perspective: See People and Situations from a More Productive Perspective
- Understand how a situation can be experienced differently to increase your rapport with other people.
- Creating the Ultimate Rapport: Your Words Matter!
- Using language based on visual, auditory, and kinesthetic thinking has a strong impact on rapport and results
- The Art of Conversation! Ask the Right Questions First
- Learn a tool that allows you to move any conversation in any direction, while keeping it in line with your goals.
- Letting Go of Being Busy and Exhausted: Improving Your Productivity
- Learn tools and strategies that will improve your performance, earn you greater respect, and make your life more fulfilling. Available via Webinar
- Just Say ‘No’: Establishing Healthy Boundaries
- Discover how to be clear about your limits, true priorities, and overall capacity by setting clear and healthy boundaries. Available via Webinar
- Are You Just Reacting to Life? Becoming Centered and Grounded
- Manage stress and put the power of self-discipline and healthy routines to work in your personal and professional life.
- Quieting Your Inner Critic: Cultivating Your Inner Coach
- Your inner coach can quiet your inner critic, expand your emotional intelligence and inspire a new kind of leadership
We can offer other topics as well; let us know what you want.