- Do you want to improve your communication?
- Are you challenged by conflict?
- Want to grow your leadership to the next level?
- Is your organization effectively aligned (do your people support your vision/mission/values)?
- Want to engage your employees more fully?
Portland Consulting Group donates 40 hours of consulting to one organization every quarter to help make our community stronger. There are no restrictions on the type of organization – it can be for-profit, not-for-profit, government, etc. By helping the recipient organization, we intend to help its various communities to thrive.
Applications for each quarter are due 3 weeks prior to the start of the quarter. We will select the project that will provide the greatest good. We will select the winning organization no later than 1 week before the start of the quarter, and notify each applicant shortly thereafter.
To apply, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, answering the following questions:
- Name, address, and website of organization
- Information (name, title, e-mail and phone) of contact person
- Organization’s vision, mission, and/or purpose
- Organization’s products and/or services
- Number (FTE) of:
- Volunteers (if any)
- Consulting effort:
- Background – how and why you are where you are, and what you have tried thus far
- Objective of PCG project
- What will success look like?
- Support you will provide
- Benefits of the successful project for:
- Desired time frame
Questions? Please call Gary Langenwalter, 971-221-8155, or e-mail email@example.com